01st Oct celebrated as international day for the elderly worldwide , on this occasion , Vasan Eye Care hospital , Patna organized activity for elderly people / Sr Citizen people to make certain welfare of elder people as well as to enroll their significant involvement in the society to get promoted from their language and ability.
Vasan Eye Care Hospital, Patna salute and facilitate the people of Bihar who made changes in the society by their efforts without personal interest.
In the program around 150 Sr. Citizens (Retd. From Govt., Semi Govt., Banks, and others) were actively participated and share their knowledge and experiences.
The chief guest for the event was Retd (I.A.S) Mr I. C. Kumar and guest of honour were Retired president & Secretary of RBI, SBI, UBI, UCO have appreciate the people in different field, like – Social, Medical, Postman, Jewellery Makers, Rehabilitation Centre, Orphanage Home, Child Welfare/ Upliftment, Women Empowerment & Education.
Vasan Eye Care Hospital have taken this step to promote & acknowledge people who are untouched and never appreciated by the society and doing the things without taking personal interest and never seen by the society.
Vasan Eye Care Hospital, Patna Appreciate and awarded following:
- Social Field - HelpAge India (Working for Sr. Citizens)
- Health - Holy Cross Hospital
- Education - Prof. N. K Choudhary (Well known economist)
- Jewellery Makers - Mr. Raju Prasad and Mr. Prem Kumar
- Post and Telegraphs - C P Thakur
- Lions Club - Swami Vinodanand Maharaj
- Women Empowerment - Ms. Sudha Vergis (Padamshree)
- Theater - Bihar Art Theater
- Rehabilitation - Rakhi Sharma
- Child Development - Bal Sakha (NGO working for Street Children)
Vasan Hospital , Patna also announce they will provide all support for educating / empowering / participating with media by giving awareness / promoting Eye donation to everyone so that every people of Bihar should know about precious EYE ( A VALUABLE GIFT GIVEN BY GOD)
Rashtriya Sahara Roznama